Halo H7ICATNB Air-Tite IC 6" Recessed Light Housing
IC Housings without socket plate for use with socket supporting trims only - 30, 404, 4041, 77, 78, 420, 170, 171, 173, 300 and 327. Eliminates time and labor cost of removing socket and socket plate.
For installations where the housing will be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. Integral thermal protector provides positive protection against overlamping. The H7ICATNB AIR-TITE housing meets Restricted Air Flow requirements.
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- H7ICATNB housing is gasketed to prevent air flow from heated or air conditioned spaces
- Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots
- Slide-N-Slide Trap allows non-metallic sheathed cable to be installed without tools and without removing knockouts
- Push-in wirenuts provided for fast installation
- Plaster frame includes locking screw for hanger bars and cutouts for crimping hanger bars in position
- Pre-installed, captive bar hangers allow housing to be positioned at any point within a 24" joist span. Score lines provided for easy field shortening for 12" joists without having to remove bar hangers from frame. Unique arrowhead design provides "Nailess" installation. Hanger bars can be repositioned 90 degrees without tools. Hangers fit onto T-bar spline for quick alignment and can be permanently secured with optional TB7 T-bar clip
- Corrugated shipping protector on socket also provides protection against paint overspray
- 7-1/2" height allows use in 2" x 8" joist construction
- H7ICATNB adjusts for ceilings up to 1"