|Home > raredo48wrol > Halo H745ICAT Allslope IC Air-Tite 6" Recessed Light Housing|
Halo H745ICAT Allslope IC Air-Tite 6" Recessed Light Housing
Designed for sloped ceiling installations for ceilings from 2/12 to 12/12 pitch. The socket aiming mechanism allows the lamp to be aimed straight down regardless of ceiling pitch. H745ICAT is sealed and gasketed to limit airflow between plenum and heated or air conditioned areas.
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
- Double wall housing construction
- Exclusive socket aiming mechanism swivels and rotates to porperly align lamp settings
- Lamp socket and trim can be adjusted 15 degrees laterally for compound slope ceiling or to compensate for off axis aiming
- Junction box is UL listed for throuhg branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and four non-metallic wire pry-outs slots with integral strain relief
- Four non-metallic wire pryouts with integral strain relief simplify non-metallic wire installation
- Socket plus provides protection against paint overspray
- Pre-installed, captive bar hangers allow housing to be positioned at any point within a 24" joist span. Score lines provided for easy field shortening for 12" joists. Unique arrowhead design provides "Nailess" installation.
- 7-5/8" height allows use in 2" x 8" construction
- Round aperture matches other recessed downlights and provides a clean finished look